During the course you will work with the following:
- How to create collaborative and flexible learning environments online
- Test problem-based learning in open online platforms
- Develop your professional learning network
- Test a range of digital tools and methods in a pedagogical context
- Learn about the latest reseach and new trends in the field
- Work in international online teams
The course is for teaching staff, course developers and educational technologists in higher education. It offers you the opportunity to explore and test collaborative learning in an open (public) online environment with colleagues from different universities, disciplines and cultures (both nationally and internationally).
ONL172 is offered by Linnaeus University in collaboration with Karolinska Institutet, Lund University, Stockholm University, Luleå University of Technology, Arcada University of Applied Sciences (Finland) and Independent Institute of Education, South Africa.
- Dates: 25 September-1 December
- Face-to-face introduction meeting in Kalmar and/or Växjö19 September at 9-12 am
- The course is otherwise completely online with weekly synchronous meetings in your study group
- Duration: 80 hours.
You should first check with your manager so that these hours can be considered as competence development. You should also make sure you can devote the necessary hours for study each week.
The course language is English.
Link to course: Open Networked Learning
Open Networked Learning (course design and content) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.